Katherine is an associate in the Los Angeles office who represents clients in an array of commercial civil disputes across industries. Katherine’s practice primarily focuses on representing corporate policyholders in insurance coverage disputes in state and federal courts, as well as in arbitration proceedings.
Katherine’s experience with insurance coverage disputes extends to a wide variety of matters including professional athlete disability, directors and officers liability, key person and life insurance policies, pharmaceutical and other products liability, employment liability, and commercial general liability.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude; Order of the Barristers; Terry M. Giles Honor Scholar, Symposium Editor for the Pepperdine Law Review (Volume XLV), Second Place Oralist at the National Juvenile Law Moot Court Competition (2017), Second Place Team Overall at the INTA Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition (Los Angeles, 2018)
- Pepperdine University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers