Kyri is a partner based in Reed Smith's New York office. He serves as Vice Chair of the firm's Business & Finance Department. He also serves as a member of the firm's Executive Committee.
Kyri has 25 years of experience as an International Disputes and Commercial Lawyer to clients in the energy and natural resources sector. Over the years Kyri’s practice has grown and evolved to meet the changing needs of global multinational clients in the energy and natural resources sector. He has received accolades from his clients and his peers including by the independent legal directories as follows:
- He is ranked as an “Eminent Practitioner” in his field by Chambers USA (Nationwide) 2019
- Chambers USA (Nationwide) 2019 states that Kyri is “extremely practical, commercially oriented and very good at solving complex problems”. Clients note “he is incredibly thoughtful about understanding our business globally.”
- Named Star Lawyer in 2019 in the Acritas Star Lawyer global database of stand-out lawyers nominated by clients’ senior in-house counsel for their exceptional client service
- Chambers USA (Nationwide) 2018 states that Kyri “has a notable commodities and disputes practice.”
- Ranked by Chambers USA (Nationwide) as “Eminent Practitioner” 2018
- Legal 500 UK 2017 states that Kyri is “known for his ‘dynamic leadership’.”
- Ranked by Chambers USA (Nationwide) as “Eminent Practitioner” 2017
- Chambers UK 2017 comments that "he has built a tremendous team" and is "always keen to assist, approachable and a pleasure to deal with."
- Identified as a Top 100 LGBT global executive by The Financial Times
- England and Wales
- Solicitor Advocate (All Higher Courts)