Joyce is a disputes resolution lawyer with extensive experience in high value, cross-jurisdictional, complex disputes, particularly in the Asia Pacific region.
Her practice focuses on international commercial arbitration and she has considerable experience with the rules of major arbitral institutions such as SIAC, ICC, LCIA and GAFTA. Joyce also has experience of court proceedings in London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Joyce co-authored the Practical Law practice note on arbitration in Singapore and she regularly contributes updates on Practical Law in respect of arbitration related developments in Singapore.
Joyce is passionate about giving back to society through pro bono and has participated in various firm wide pro bono projects.
- University of Southampton, 2014, Maritime Law Short Course
- College of Law, 2011
- University of Cambridge, 2010, LL.M.
- University of Cambridge, 2009, M.A.
- England and Wales
- Solicitor Advocate (Higher Courts Civil Proceedings)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, MCIArb
- Bahasa Malaysia