Joyce is a disputes resolution lawyer with extensive experience in high value, cross-jurisdictional, complex disputes, particularly in the Asia Pacific region.
Her practice focuses on international commercial arbitration and she has considerable experience with the rules of major arbitral institutions such as SIAC, ICC, LCIA and GAFTA. Joyce also has experience of complex and cross-jurisdictional court proceedings in London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
- University of Southampton, 2014, Maritime Law Short Course
- College of Law, 2011
- University of Cambridge, 2010, LL.M.
- University of Cambridge, 2009, M.A.
- England und Wales
- Solicitor Advocate (Higher Courts Civil Proceedings)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, MCIArb
- Bahasa Malaysia