Siobhan is a Counsel in the Reed Smith UK Real Estate Group working on a wide range of non-contentious real estate transactions encompassing investment, development and corporate occupiers work. She also specialises in the environmental aspects of Real Estate transactions and Corporate takeovers and mergers and is a member of the firm's Environmental Group.
- University College London, 1985, LL.M.
- University of Reading, 1983, LL.B.
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Association of Property Professional Support Lawyers
- Lawyers Green Issues Group