Tanner is an associate in the Los Angeles office. Tanner has experience participating in client interviews, conducting legal research, forming litigation strategy, drafting appellate briefs, and preparing discovery. Tanner’s practice is primarily involved in employment law related matters, including wage and hour class action lawsuits, single-plaintiff employment discrimination matters under California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act, and advice and counsel. Prior to joining Reed Smith, he worked as a law clerk for a personal injury law firm and was a 2021 summer associate at Reed Smith.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, 2022, J.D., summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, Note & Comment Editor, Pepperdine Law Review Vol. 49, Pepperdine Law Faculty Scholar
- Westmont College, 2016, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society, Lambda Pi Eta Honor Society
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- California Lawyers Association, member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, member