Matthew is an associate in the San Francisco office and handles complex civil litigation. He represents large scale multinational corporations to small businesses and individuals and engages in all facets of pre-trial litigation, including depositions, written discovery, alternative dispute resolution, including mandatory settlement conferences and mediations.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, 2015, J.D., USF Merit Scholarship, Business Law Certificate, with Honors
- Santa Clara University, 2012, BSc, Political Science
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, member
- Santa Clara County Barrister’s Executive Committee, member
- Judge Theodore C. Zayner, Superior Court - California, 1 June 2014 to 31 August 2014
- Judge James E. Towery, Superior Court - California, 1 June 2014 to 31 August 2014
- Judge Mary Ann Grilli (ret.), Superior Court - California, 1 June 2014 to 31 August 2014