Matthew is an associate in the San Francisco office in Reed Smith’s Global Commercial Disputes Litigation Group. Matthew has substantial litigation experience, particularly in construction related disputes, including representation of national and multinational residential, commercial, and energy construction owners, contractors, and developers. Matthew has worked on all varieties of construction projects, including mixed-use developments, single-family home developments, high end custom homes, and commercial projects. Matthew also has experience working on complex commercial cases involving trade secret misappropriation, business torts, and contractual disputes.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, 2015, J.D., USF Merit Scholarship, Business Law Certificate, with Honors
- Santa Clara University, 2012, BSc, Political Science
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, member
- Santa Clara County Barrister’s Executive Committee, member
- Judge Theodore C. Zayner, Superior Court - California, 1 June 2014 to 31 August 2014
- Judge James E. Towery, Superior Court - California, 1 June 2014 to 31 August 2014
- Judge Mary Ann Grilli (ret.), Superior Court - California, 1 June 2014 to 31 August 2014