Simon is a partner in the Financial Industry Group. He specialises in structured finance, securitisation and loan portfolio trades. Simon regularly advises transaction parties and investors on defaults, enforcements, contractual interpretation issues and disputes relating to structured finance and securitisation transactions.
- College of Law, Guildford, 2005, LPC, Distinction
- College of Law, Guildford, 2004, Graduate Diploma in Law, Commendation
- University of Leeds, 2003, BSc, (Hons)
- England and Wales
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 UK for Securitisation, 2022
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for UK Capital markets: Structured finance and securitisation, 2020-2022
- Ranked in Chambers UK for London Capital Markets: Securitisation, 2022