Simon’s core practice focuses on structured finance, securitization and loan portfolio trades. He regularly advises transaction parties and investors on defaults, enforcements, contractual interpretation issues and disputes relating to structured finance and securitization transactions.
- College of Law, Guildford, 2005, LPC, Distinction
- College of Law, Guildford, 2004, Graduate Diploma in Law, Commendation
- University of Leeds, 2003, BSc, (Hons)
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 UK for Securitisation, 2022
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for UK Capital markets: Structured finance and securitisation, 2020-2022
- Ranked in Chambers UK for London Capital Markets: Securitisation, 2022