Liz is a staff attorney in the Chicago office. Liz has successfully litigated business tort matters including Breach of Fiduciary Duty and Trade Secret cases. She has completed numerous commercial real estate transactions ranging from ground leases with retail companies to a rebuild for a foreign consulate. Liz’s transactional experience is in the area of asset purchases and sales as well as negotiating client business to business sales agreements.
Liz strives to be an outcome based negotiator to bring her transactions to successful conclusions. Clients have continued to return to work with Liz as she represents her clients with clear communication and measurable results.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, 1991, J.D.
- American University, 1981, B.S., Finance
- American University, 1981, B.A., International Relations
- Northern District of Illinois
- Greyhounds Only Greyhound Rescue 2007-2020
- Jefferson Park Neighborhood Association. Board Member 2016-2018
- St. John’s Episcopal Church Vestry Board Member 2013-2015