Diana concentrates her practice in estate planning, probate administration, business planning and transactions, and corporate law. Diana has a comprehensive estate planning practice that includes the use of wills, trusts, complex estate planning, asset protection planning, probate and trust administration. Diana’s practice involves assisting clients, including individuals and families with high net worth, in planning for the management, protection, and distribution of their assets, and advising individuals and companies with regard to business succession planning, probate and trust administration.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2011, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, 2006, B.A.
- Member of the Chicago Estate Planning Counsel
- Member of the Chicago Bar Association
- Member of the Illinois State Bar Association