Alex is a member of the firm’s Managed Care Team. Her practice specializes in managed care litigation and arbitration. Alex has extensive experience in complex disputes relating to ERISA, the Affordable Care Act, the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA), breach of contract, healthcare claim pricing, class actions, bad faith, provider networks, antitrust, and a wide range of statutory claims.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2013, J.D., served in the Institute for Justice Clinic on Entrepreneurship; staff member of the Chicago Journal of International Law
- University of Minnesota, 2009, B.A., Psychology, high distinction
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - District of Columbia Circuit