Stacy is a partner in the Entertainment and Media Industry Group. Stacy advises clients on all facets of advertising and entertainment law, including, celebrity endorsement and talent agreements, SAG-AFTRA issues, digital and social media marketing, agency-client agreements, branded entertainment deals, media buying agreements, music licensing, app development, sweepstakes and promotions, corporate sponsorships, crowdfunding, and trademark and copyright-related issues. Her clients include both global and regional advertisers, luxury retailers, media companies, and digital platforms. Stacy is also the chief negotiator for the Joint Policy Committee on Broadcast Talent Union Relations, the multi-employer bargaining unit for the advertising industry that negotiates the multi-billion dollar commercials collective bargaining agreements with SAG-AFTRA and the American Federation of Musicians.
- St. John's University School of Law, 2005, J.D.
- Boston University, 2001, B.A., International Relations and Economics, cum laude
- New York
- Chambers Ranking: USA - National Advertising: Transactional and Regulatory - Up and Coming.
- Named one of 2017’s The Legal 500 “Next generation lawyers,” representing up-and-coming lawyers nationwide
- Named one of New York Super Lawyers in the area of First Amendment, Media and Advertising law (2013 - 2016)
- Named on 2011's and 2012's list of New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars in the area of First Amendment, Media and Advertising law