Joe is an associate in the firm’s Financial Industry Group, practicing in the area of Investment Management. His practice focuses on counseling investment companies and investment advisers on regulatory, compliance and transactional matters. Joe has experience researching and analyzing the Investment Company Act, the Investment Advisers Act, and U.S. federal securities laws. Joe also advises financial institutions on federal and state regulatory compliance issues.
- Wake Forest University, 2014, J.D., Law Alumni Council Scholarship; CALI Awards in Employment Discrimination, International Criminal Law, and Advanced Legal Research; Award for Editorial Excellence
- George Washington University, 2011, B.A., cum laude, Political Science, Atlantic-10 Commissioner’s Student-Athlete Honor Roll
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Pennsylvania Bar Association