Ashok’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, public and private offerings of debt and equity securities, securities regulation, representation of public companies, and a wide variety of other corporate transactions and general corporate representation. Ashok has experience in corporate transactions in a wide variety of industries, including gaming and hospitality, entertainment, technology, life sciences, manufacturing and medical devices.
- Harvard Law School, 1984, J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, 1981, B.A., Economics
- Recognized as one of The Best Lawyers in America in the area of corporate law (2007-2020)
- Selected as a top lawyer in The Legal 500 in the area of mergers & acquisition (2019)
- Named to the Southern California Super Lawyers list (2007-2010)