Garrett Nemeroff is a litigator in our Insurance Recovery Group who focuses his practice on representing corporate and individual policyholders in a variety of insurance recovery and coverage litigation matters against their insurers. Garrett also has extensive experience handling a broad range of commercial litigation matters.
- University of Miami School of Law, 2014, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Florida State University, 2011, B.S., cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Tenth Circuit
- Honorable James Lawrence King, U.S. District Court - Southern District of Florida