Ruba is an associate at the firm, focusing her practice on litigation matters, particularly those involving health law. Having worked on various product liability and pharmaceutical litigation matters, she is experienced in preparing depositions, reviewing experts’ reports, preparing client documents, and drafting motions for summary judgment and pre-hearing briefs.
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, 2018, J.D., Health Law, Health Law Concentration honors, Academic Skills Dean's Scholar, Recipient of the Eve Biskind Klothen Law Student Award from the Philadelphia Bar Association, magna cum laude, lead editor of the Drexel Law Review
- University of London, 2012, LL.B. (Hons), International Programs
- Pennsylvania (admission pending)
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association