Connor is an associate in the Insurance Recovery Group, based in our San Francisco office. He represents clients in civil disputes, with an emphasis on representing clients in actions seeking to enforce rights under commercial insurance policies as well as advising clients on scope of coverage.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2016, J.D., CALI & Witkin Awards for Legal Writing & Research, CALI Award for Writing Seminar, International Disputes & Settlement, Best Brief for Fernandez v. California, Moot Court 2014, Note Editor for UC Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly
- University of Oklahoma, 2012, B.A., Political Science, Minor in Sociology , recipient of Presidential Medallion, graduated with high honors and distinction
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- Member, California Film Institute
- Member, San Francisco Film Society (SFFilm)