Connor is a talented litigator who represents clients in an array of commercial civil disputes across industries. Connor’s practice focuses primarily on advocacy for policyholder clients and maximizing their insurance recoveries. Connor has great experience litigating in both state and federal courts and routinely handles matters from inception through discovery, summary judgment, and trial. Connor has litigated and arbitrated major coverage disputes on a wide variety of issues, including matters concerning COVID-19, comprehensive general liability (CGL) insurance (including claims arising out of environmental liabilities), directors’ and officers’ (D&O) coverage, employment practices liability insurance (EPLI), professional liability/errors and omissions (E&O) coverage, representations and warranties (R&W) insurance, kidnap and ransom insurance, and first-party property and business interruption claims. Connor also advises clients regarding insurance placements and renewals.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2016, J.D., CALI & Witkin Awards for Legal Writing & Research, CALI Award for Writing Seminar, International Disputes & Settlement, Best Brief for Fernandez v. California, Moot Court 2014, Note Editor for UC Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly
- University of Oklahoma, 2012, B.A., Political Science, Minor in Sociology , recipient of Presidential Medallion, graduated with high honors and distinction
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- Member, California Film Institute
- Member, San Francisco Film Society (SFFilm)