Casey is a senior associate in Reed Smith’s Global Commercial Disputes group in New York City. He is an accomplished civil litigator who has successfully taken several cases to trial and obtained favorable results in many high-stakes proceedings. He represents multinational companies and high-net-worth individuals in complex disputes before federal and state trial and appellate courts throughout the country, as well as before domestic and international arbitration tribunals. Casey is a generalist with extensive experience in several kinds of commercial disputes, including breach of contract, fraud, antitrust, trade secrets, and bankruptcy cases. Before joining Reed Smith, Casey was an associate at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP.
- University of Texas School of Law, 2017, J.D., with honors, Texas Law Review
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, 2013, B.S.
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit