Casey is a member of Reed Smith’s Global Commercial Disputes Group in the firm’s New York office. He represents multinational companies and high-net-worth individuals in complex commercial litigation and civil disputes before federal and state courts and arbitral tribunals, including under the ICC, JAMS, ICDR, and AAA rules. Before joining Reed Smith, Casey was an associate at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP in New York City.
- University of Texas School of Law, 2017, J.D., with honors, Texas Law Review
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, 2013, B.S.
- Nueva York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit