Casey is a member of Reed Smith’s Global Commercial Disputes Group in the firm’s New York office. He represents multinational companies and high-net-worth individuals in civil disputes before national courts and arbitral tribunals. In his varied practice, Casey litigates breach of contract claims, merger and acquisition disputes, business torts, and adversary proceedings. Casey also handles media and entertainment disputes, including defamation and right of publicity claims.
- University of Texas School of Law, 2017, J.D., with honors, Texas Law Review
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, 2013, B.S.
- Nueva York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit