Christina is an associate in the Complex Litigation department. She has experience representing financial institutions, investors, and corporations in litigating alleged violations of state and federal statutes, breach of contract and real estate claims, and a variety of disputes over commercial and consumer transactions.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- Florida International University, 2012, B.A., English and Political Science, Honors College, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- The International Law Section of The Florida Bar
- The Appellate Practice Section of The Florida Bar
- ATHENA NextGen Leadership, Alumna