Christina is an associate in the firm’s Global Commercial Disputes group and a member of its international litigation and arbitration team. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and her experience includes representing financial institutions, investors, and corporations in litigating alleged violations of state and federal statutes, breach of contract and real estate claims, and a variety of disputes over commercial and consumer transactions.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2015, J.D., Editorial Board, Virginia Journal of International Law
- Florida International University, 2012, B.A., Honors College, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- The International Law Section of The Florida Bar
- The Appellate Practice Section of The Florida Bar
- ATHENA NextGen Leadership, Alumna