Christina litigates complex commercial, employment, and product liability matters as an associate in the firm’s Global Commercial Disputes group.
Christina has extensive experience representing financial institutions, investors, and corporations in litigating contract, property, and real estate claims, disputes over commercial and consumer transactions, and alleged violations of state and federal statutes such as the FCCPA, FCRA, FDCPA, FLSA, and TCPA.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2015, J.D., Editorial Board, Virginia Journal of International Law
- Florida International University, 2012, B.A., Honors College, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Eleventh Circuit
- The International Law Section of The Florida Bar
- The Appellate Practice Section of The Florida Bar
- The Labor and Employment Law Section of The Florida Bar
- ATHENA NextGen Leadership, Alumna
Awards & Recognition
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2021-2023
- 2022 "Interim measures in the United States in aid of arbitration", Chapter 5, Florida, Juris