Marty is responsible for establishing and maintaining a firmwide physical security program that ensures people, property and assets are adequately protected and complies with applicable laws, regulations and industry best practices. Responsible for identifying, evaluating and reporting on security risks to senior management and working proactively with global offices and departments. He coordinates with law enforcement authorities in various countries in which the firm operates and with peers at other international law firms. Marty works cooperatively with the Firm's CIO and the IT Staff with respect to information security to meet the technology security needs both of the Firm and its Clients.
- Syracuse University, M.S., Economic Crime Management
- Iona College, B.S., Criminal Justice
- American Society of Industrial Security
- Legal SEC
- United States Department of State Overseas Security Advisory Council
- Mid-Hudson Financial Security Officer's Association