Abby is an associate in the firm's Complex Litigation Group. Her practice involves a wide range of complex commercial litigation, including contract disputes, class actions, and business torts.
Prior to joining Reed Smith, she was a business litigation associate at a firm in Washington, D.C., where she handled cases involving complex contract and tort issues, fraud, and class actions. She also worked as a law clerk in the Fraud and Public Corruption Criminal Division of the U.S. Attorney's office.
- William & Mary School of Law, 2016, J.D., cum laude, William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal, Executive Editor, Volume 24; National Trial Team; Pretrial Criminal Practice Teaching Fellow, Spring 2016; Student Admission Ambassador; Phi Delta Phi
- Christopher Newport University, 2013, B.A., History, magna cum laude, President’s Leadership Program, Honors Program, Order of Omega
- District of Columbia
- *Not licensed in Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - District of Columbia
- Human Rights First Pro Bono Star Award, 2017