David Pisciotta has substantial experience in a broad range of business bankruptcy, insolvency, and litigation matters with a focus on advising lenders on minimizing risks across loan portfolios as well as exercising and preserving the lenders’ rights in connection with defaulted loans and anticipated defaults.
- Seton Hall University, 2009, cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Rutgers University, 2002, B.A.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- Honorable Donald H. Steckroth, U.S. Bankruptcy Court - District of New Jersey, 1 January 2009 to 1 January 2010