Mark advises clients on privacy, data security, and consumer protection issues faced by companies engaged in today’s increasingly complex and interconnected world. As an experienced litigator, he represents clients faced with government investigations and civil litigation, including consumer class action litigation, related to privacy and cybersecurity matters at the state and federal levels. Mark frequently practices before the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and other federal agencies. Mark is also experienced in legal and policy matters involving State Attorneys General and works with clients to help them avoid becoming the targets of state and multi-state investigations, and to resolve related inquiries before they result in litigation.
- George Mason University, 2013, J.D., cum laude
- University of Texas, 2008, B.A., Plan II Honors
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court - District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit