Mark is an associate in the Tech & Data group. He focuses his practice on privacy, data security, and related government investigations.
Mark counsels clients on how to meet their obligations under the Federal Trade Commission Act and numerous federal and state privacy and consumer protection laws. He has experience responding to Federal Trade Commission (FTC) investigations and multi-state consumer protection investigations, and he regularly advises clients on related compliance issues.
Mark also advises on legal and policy matters involving state attorneys general. He has experience working with clients to avoid becoming the targets of state and multi-state investigations and to resolve inquiries before they resulted in litigation.
Mark’s background is in civil litigation and appellate work at the state and federal levels, and his cost-conscious, goal-oriented litigation perspective informs his broader strategic approach to all his representative and advisory matters.
- George Mason University, 2013, J.D., cum laude
- University of Texas, 2008, B.A., Plan II Honors
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- George Mason University School of Law Alumni Association, Board Member