Lindsey is an associate in the restructuring & insolvency group, where she has experience representing debtors-in-possession, secured lenders, and landlord creditors in Chapter 11 matters. Lindsey also has experience representing secured creditors and governmental entities in adversary proceedings relating to claim allowance and preference claims.
- University of Texas, 2015, J.D.
- Tulane University, 2012, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Texas