Jessica R. Rose is a member of the Real Estate Group. Her practice is built around various commercial transactions, including property acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, and loans secured by commercial real estate. Jessica’s experience includes assisting Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), developers and development companies, and utility and energy clients with real estate transactions from acquisitions to leasing and operating properties as well as selling properties. Jessica also has significant experience representing client’s real estate interests in stock purchase and asset purchase deals.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2012, J.D., Virginia Sports and Entertainment Law Journal; Lile Moot Court Competition
- Pennsylvania State University, 2009, B.S., Finance, Legal Environment of Business minor, with high distinction
- Pennsylvania State University, 2009, B.A., History, with distinction
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Real Estate Law, 2021