Jessica is counsel in Reed Smith's Real Estate Group. Her practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, land use approvals and litigation. Jessica’s experience includes assisting energy clients in the acquisition of leasehold, pipeline, and other real estate interests, obtaining local entitlements for energy projects as well as multi-family, mixed use developments, and litigating a variety of land use issues. Jessica also has experience representing clients in a variety of state and federal jurisdictions in general commercial litigation matters, including contractual issues, tort claims and defending clients against claims arising under state and federal statutes.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2012, J.D., Virginia Sports and Entertainment Law Journal; Lile Moot Court Competition
- Pennsylvania State University, 2009, B.S., Finance, Legal Environment of Business minor, with high distinction
- Pennsylvania State University, 2009, B.A., History, with distinction
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Real Estate Law, 2021