Iman is a senior associate focusing in derivatives. He has a breath of experience in advising financial institutions and corporates on derivatives and their regulatory aspects. He has extensively advised clients on compliance with the initial and variable margin requirements for their derivatives portfolio. He regularly advises clients in respect of both flow and bespoke derivatives (e.g. deal contingent hedging, prime brokerage arrangements, hedging arrangements, securitised derivatives and cleared derivatives). Iman also advises financial institutions on Brexit-related issues from a derivatives perspective. In addition to the ISDA-documentation, Iman regularly advises client on other master agreements such as MRA, GMRA and GMSLA.
- Duke University School of Law, 2007, LL.M.
- National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University of Law, 2006, LL.B. (Hons)
- Bar Council of India
- Duke University School of Law Scholarship
- Law School representative on the Duke University Judicial Board
- LL.M. representative on the Professional Development Advisory Board
- Justice Arun Kumar, Supreme Court of India
Awards & Recognition
- Listed as a “Next Generation” derivatives lawyer and then “Rising Star” by Legal500 UK since 2019