Josh is a member of Reed Smith’s Labor and Employment Group and an associate in the Pittsburgh office. His practice focuses on defending employers against claims of unpaid wages, unpaid benefits, and wrongful termination under state and federal laws and collective bargaining agreements. He has earned favorable results for clients on dispositive motions before trial courts, on appellate briefings before appellate courts, and in labor arbitrations.
- University of Pittsburgh, 2018, J.D., cum laude, editor-in-chief of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review
- University of Pittsburgh, 2014, B.A., B.S., cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- Honorable D. Michael Fisher, U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit, 4 September 2018 to 30 August 2019