Danielle is an associate in the Pittsburgh office and a member of the Global Corporate group.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2018, J.D., Editor-in-Chief, Georgetown Journal of International Law, Robert J. and Barbara A. Phelan Scholarship
- University of Pittsburgh, 2015, B.S., Economics, summa cum laude, McKay Award for Economics (2015)
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny Bar Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentor
- Georgetown University Law Center Alumni Interview Program Volunteer
- Crisis Center North, Planning Committee