Pamela is counsel in Reed Smith's Global Commercial Disputes Practice Group. She has substantial experience handling complex commercial disputes in the entertainment, sports and media industries, including claims of copyright and trademark infringement, unfair competition, right of privacy, defamation, breach of contract, tortious interference, and fraud. Pamela also regularly litigates commercial real estate, financial services and class action disputes, as well as U.S.-based disputes arising from off-shore liquidation proceedings.
Pamela frequently appears in New York state and federal courts, as well as before JAMS, AAA and ICDR, on behalf of clients in the entertainment, media, sports and real estate industries. Additionally, her practice involves counseling clients from a wide range of industries on intellectual property and contractual rights and negotiating resolutions of disputes prior to the commencement of litigation.
- Cornell Law School, 2010, J.D., Dean's List, Executive Editor, Cornell International Law Journal; Intellectual Property & Technology Student Association
- Cornell University, 2007, B.A., Biology & Society, with distinction in all subjects
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association -- Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section Member