Jared is a Litigation associate in Reed Smith’s Philadelphia office. His practice currently involves a wide range of commercial litigation matters, including insurance recovery, contract disputes, products liability, and mass torts. Jared also maintains an active pro bono practice that has included representing non-profit arts organizations in Philadelphia.
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, 2019, J.D., magna cum laude, Staff Member - Drexel Law Review, CALI Award recipient, Dean's List
- Arcadia University, 2016, B.A., Political Science, Pre-Law, magna cum laude, recipient of the Maude A. Farran ’38 and William Benner Farran Award, Departmental Honors, Dean’s Distinguished Honors
- Pennsylvania (admission pending)
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association