Danielle joined Reed Smith in 2012 and is a member of the firm's E-Discovery & Records Management Group. Danielle gained considerable experience at her previous law firm, where she spent three years serving as a contract attorney. Among her responsibilities were creating custom searches to identify key documents for interrogatory responses; coding documents for relevance, confidentiality, privilege and subject matter; ensuring quality control; and providing feedback and guidance to document review attorneys.
- University of Dayton School of Law, 2008, J.D., Vice President of Student Bar Association; Class Secretary; Presidential Academic Scholarship
- University of Dayton, 2005, B.A., English
- State Supreme Court - Ohio
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- Ohio Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association