Jennifer is a member of Reed Smith’s Labor & Employment Group. She provides management side counselling and litigation defense to employers of all sizes, especially those in the areas of retail, food and beverage, transportation and logistics, life sciences, consumer products, and web-based companies. Jennifer partners with her clients to understand their business and the particular challenges facing in house counsel. She has worked with project management consultants to bring efficiencies to her practice so that there is transparency with respect to both budget forecasting and risk assessment.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1998, J.D.
- University of Utah, 1995, B.A., with honors
- University of Utah, 1995, B.S., with honors
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- Leadership Counsel on Legal Diversity, Fellow, Class of 2014
- Honorable J. Thomas Greene, U.S. District Court - District of Utah
Awards & Recognition
- "Top Women Lawyers" in California by the Daily Journal in 2017
- “Top Women Lawyers” in California by the Daily Journal in 2017.
- 2010 Outstanding Young Lawyer award for the J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Los Angeles Chapter.