Greg joined Reed Smith in 2017 as an associate in the Global Regulatory Enforcement Group. His practice focuses on antitrust litigation and counseling, including the defense of class actions and large multi-district litigations. Greg also has experience with complex commercial litigation, including litigation involving trade secrets and intellectual property protection. A significant portion of Greg’s practice is devoted to defending businesses across a wide variety of industries against claims brought under Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Harvard University, 2017, J.D., Williams Institute Moot Court - first place
- University of Pittsburgh, 2012, B.A., summa cum laude
- University of Pittsburgh, 2012, B.S., summa cum laude
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Commercial Litigation, 2023