Greg is a litigator with extensive experience representing clients across a variety of industries at all stages of litigation, including at trial. His practice focuses on antitrust litigation and counseling, and he has defended clients in large multi-district litigations and in class actions alleging price fixing and market/customer allocation. Greg also has experience with complex commercial litigation, including litigation involving trade secrets and intellectual property protection. In addition, Greg serves as National Coordinating Counsel for a locomotive manufacturer’s portfolio of toxic tort cases, where he is responsible for developing litigation strategies and overseeing local counsel across the country. A significant portion of Greg’s practice is devoted to defending businesses against claims brought under Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Harvard University, 2017, J.D., Williams Institute Moot Court - first place
- University of Pittsburgh, 2012, B.A., summa cum laude
- University of Pittsburgh, 2012, B.S., summa cum laude
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Commercial Litigation, 2023-2024