Gary focuses his practice on general corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, securities and corporate finance, joint ventures, and executive compensation. He has represented a wide range of companies, from start-ups and middle market companies to large public companies. His work has involved structuring and closing complex transactions for private and public companies in the manufacturing, financial services, energy, technology, telecommunications, retail and service industries. Gary has counseled clients on significant deal issues involving board of director fiduciary duties, management compensation and shareholder matters.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of Corporate Law (2012-2016)
- Duquesne University School of Law, 1981, J.D.
- Duquesne University, 1978, B.S., magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association