Ben is an associate in the Complex Litigation Group. He joined the firm following a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Steve Kim at the United States District Court for the Central District of California, where he drafted opinions and orders on disputed motions at all stages of litigation. Ben also clerked with the Honorable Anna Blackburne-Rigsby at the District Columbia Court of Appeals, the District’s highest appellate court, where he drafted opinions on issues of statutory construction and first impression.
- American University Washington College of Law, 2014, J.D., cum laude; American University Law Review, Note and Comment Editor; Moot Court Honor Society, Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
- Westmont College, 2007, B.A., Communication Studies, minor in Economics, Army Reserve Officers’ Training Corps
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL), Young Lawyers Division Advisory Committee
- Honorable Steve Kim, U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- Honorable Anna Blackburne-Rigsby, District of Columbia Court of Appeals