Ben is a senior associate in the Global Commercial Disputes Group. He has represented clients from the energy, healthcare, entertainment, private equity, and manufacturing sectors in high-exposure arbitration and litigation in multiple jurisdictions. He has broad experience in contract litigation, business tort litigation, and insurance litigation, including extensive motion practice and civil discovery, drawing on three years of trial and appellate clerkships.
- American University, Washington College of Law, 2014, J.D., cum laude; American University Law Review, Note and Comment Editor; Moot Court Honor Society, Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
- Westmont College, 2007, B.A., Communication Studies, minor in Economics, Army Reserve Officers’ Training Corps
- New York
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL), Young Lawyers Division Advisory Committee
- Honorable Steve Kim, U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- Honorable Anna Blackburne-Rigsby, District of Columbia Court of Appeals