Ben is an associate in the Global Commercial Disputes Group. Ben has represented corporate clients in high-exposure arbitration and litigation in multiple jurisdictions under federal and state law. Ben has expertise in contract litigation, health care litigation, insurance litigation, and business tort litigation, with broad experience in motion practice and civil discovery drawing on three years of trial and appellate clerkships.
- American University, Washington College of Law, 2014, 法学博士, cum laude; American University Law Review, Note and Comment Editor; Moot Court Honor Society, Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
- Westmont College, 2007, 学士, Communication Studies, minor in Economics, Army Reserve Officers’ Training Corps
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL), Young Lawyers Division Advisory Committee
- Honorable Steve Kim, U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- Honorable Anna Blackburne-Rigsby, District of Columbia Court of Appeals