Jeff is a member of the Real Estate Group with an extensive background that concentrates on real estate and land use litigation. His practice includes significant experience in the coal, oil and gas marketplace and dispute resolution of sales agreements, purchase agreements and leases. He advises on real estate contracts and tax assessment appeals.
- Furman University, 1993, B.A.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, 1999, J.D., Managing Editor, Ohio State Law Journal
- West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of West Virginia
- Honorable John T. Copenhaver, Jr., U.S. District Court - Southern District of West Virginia