Stephanie has a national practice that consists primarily of litigating and handling cases concerning , whistle-blower claims, retaliation, unfair competition claims, the FCRA, ADA compliance, and discrimination for financial services, life sciences, higher education and publicly traded companies.
- Columbia University School of Law, 1987, J.D.
- Yale University, 1983, B.A., Political Science and Philosophy
- New Jersey
- New York
- New Jersey State Bar Association – Treasurer to the Labor and Employment Law Section (May 2017 for a 2 year term);
- Recording Secretary (May 2015-May 2017); Co-Chair of the Workplace Harassment Sub-Committee (2011-2012)
- New York Bar Association-Member
- Named One of New Jersey's Top 50 Female Lawyers in New Jersey Law Journal. The Top Female Lawyers list is issued by New Jersey Law Journal. A description of the selection methodology can be found at law.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Civic & Charitable Affiliations
- North Atlantic Region of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated - Family Strengthening Program Initiative Award (April 2015)
- Colgate University - President's Club Membership Committee (nominated 2011)
- Morris County (NJ) Chapter, The Links, Incorporated - Member, Chair of Health and Human Services Committee (2012-14); Eastern Area Chair of Ethics and Standards for The Links, Incorporated (2015-present)
- The Peck School - Vice President, Board of Directors (retired June 2009)
- Yale Club of Central New Jersey - Member
- Saint Elmo’s Senior Society-Member
7 April 2015 "Dodd Frank's Diversity Disclosures Draw Nearer" Compliance Week
17 March 2015 "Lawyers brace for diversity mandates in Dodd-Frank Act" Pittsburgh Post-Gazette