Andrew S. Wong represents leading international and domestic companies in the financial, technology, oil and gas, food and beverage, manufacturing and transportation industries in a variety of complex commercial litigation and employment law matters. He focuses his practice on general commercial litigation, cross-border litigation and arbitration, product liability, business torts, trade secrets and unfair trade practices disputes, as well as employment discrimination matters. He counsels numerous overseas clients in Asia on business strategy issues and litigation risk analysis.
- Harvard Law School, 1998, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, 1995, B.A., summa cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Supreme Court - United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- Board Member, Shoes that Fit
- President’s Advisory Council, University of La Verne
- Governing Board, Pomona Unified School District
- Former Commissioner, California Commission on Asian and Pacific Islander American Affairs
- Former Commissioner, Dental Hygiene Committee of California
- Board of Advisors, Diamond Bar Community Foundation