Tipo de evento: Seminario web
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 14 March 2017, 2:00 PM EDT
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 14 March 2017, 2:30 PM EDT
The Reed Smith State Tax Group invites you to join us for a webinar discussing Massachusetts' market-based sourcing rules. The webinar will focus on observations and refund opportunities gleaned from two filing seasons of applying Massachusetts' market-based sourcing regulation.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Alternative sourcing methods for professional services-including receipts from brokerage services
- Navigating Massachusetts' complex rules for electronically delivered services
- Dealing with bundled transactions
- Rules of reasonable approximation-when can you apply them and what is reasonable?
- Why Massachusetts' "throw-out" rule should almost never apply to your company
- Filing amended returns-can the Department really stop your company from changing its sourcing methodology?
- Mike Jacobs - Partner, Philadelphia
- Robert Weyman - Counsel, Philadelphia
- Brent Beissel - Associate, Philadelphia
To register for the webinar, please click here
If you have any questions, please contact the events team at Events@reedsmith.com