Tipo de evento: Educación legal continua/desarrollo profesional continuo, Seminario web
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 9 March 2017, 12:00 PM ET
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 9 March 2017, 1:00 PM ET
In 2016, there was significant and innovative activity covering a broad array of enforcement matters from the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission ("CFTC"), the National Futures Association, and the commodity exchanges. Even though uncertainty surrounds the direction of the CFTC in 2017 as it relates to position limits, and some of its other more controversial rulemakings under several bills proposed in Congress, CFTC's core enforcement authorities will not only remain, but - as 2016 has shown - may also cover new areas, such as insider trading in commodities. Given this environment, market participants should review their compliance obligations and ensure that they are being met in light of the CFTC's current enforcement priorities.
Please join us for a live CLE webinar for a discussion of key CFTC enforcement trends to watch in 2017, and practical considerations to consider for effective compliance. Topics will include:
- Enforcement priorities under the new administrations
- Increased registration, reporting, and compliance obligations
- Key compliance takeaways for market participants
- Jennifer Achilles - Partner, New York
- Peter Malyshe - Partner, Washington, D.C.
- Jill Ottenberg - Associate, Washington, D.C.
- Michael Selig - Associate, Washington, D.C.
To register for this webinar, please click here.
For any questions, please contact the events team at Events@reedsmith.com