Tipo de evento: Seminario web
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 12 December 2017, 2:00 PM ET
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 12 December 2017, 3:00 PM ET
- Enlace de registro:
- Please click here to register for the webinar.
Every ten years, the American Institute of Architects reviews and fine-tunes its core set of standard construction forms and contracts to keep in step with current practices. This webinar aims to familiarize you with the key changes, helps identify when and how to transition to the new documents, and offers suggested and tested modifications to the documents.
Topics will include:
- Changes to owner-contractor agreements
- Changes to owner-architect and contractor-subcontractor agreements
- General changes across documents and practical issues
Suggested attendees: In-house counsel, project owners, real estate developers, architects, contractors, and subcontractors.