Do you know what to do if and when your cannabusiness experiences a claim or a loss?
In a fast-paced one-hour session, the experienced faculty will cover claims-handling best practices. Really applicable to any business in any industry, this course will address important topics such as:
- Providing notice
- Documenting claims
- Cooperating and working with your insurers
- Navigating insurer-insured disputes (including how to deal with a denial of coverage).
Do not wait until you have a claim or loss before figuring out what to do. Take this course now, and start to be prepared.
Tipo de evento: Educación legal continua/desarrollo profesional continuo, Seminario web
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 1 August 2019, 2:00 PM EDT
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 1 August 2019, 3:00 PM EDT
- Enlace de registro:
- Register for CANN202: Claims-Handling Best Practices for the Cannabis Industry
Insurance coverage is a “must have” for businesses in the “cannabis industry.” However, with so many issues facing businesses in this dynamic industry, insurance is often an afterthought. No longer.
In a series of four one-hour webinars, Reed Smith LLP and Emergent Risk Insurance Services LLC put insurance coverage for the industry front and center. Join us for any or all of our invaluable crash-course cannabis curriculum. “Classes” will cover all steps along the coverage continuum, from placement to claims-handling. There are no prerequisites.