This half-day program will delve into topics surrounding women deal-makers, C-suite and board members, with panels designed to inform, educate, empower and inspire attendees. The goal of this symposium is to highlight women’s critical roles in achieving success in and out of the deal room and to provide practical skills for GCs, practicing lawyers, entrepreneurs, and business women and men to lead change in their organizations in furtherance of the foregoing.
Reed Smith is committed to increasing gender equality in the legal and business communities. We anticipate CLE credit to be available for participants and attendees.
Tipo de evento: Seminario, Educación legal continua/desarrollo profesional continuo
- Nombre de la ubicación:
- Reed Smith's Los Angeles office, 355 South Grand, Suite 2800 CA 90071
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 14 November 2019
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 14 November 2019
- Enlace de registro:
- To inquire about the registration please contact Ann DeGuilio
- Roberta (Bobbi) Liebenberg, Chair, ABA Commission on Women in the Profession
- Dr. Milana Hogan, Co-chair, ABA Commission on Women in the Profession, Grit Project
- Jody Dunitz, Angel Investor, Adjunct Professor, UCLA Anderson
- Sherry L. Geyer, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, First Republic Ban
- Alma Howard Graham, Senior Associate General, Counsel, Anthem, Inc.
- Augustavia J. Haydel, JD, General Counsel, L.A., Care Health Plan
- Joy Higa, Vice Chair, Investment Committee, California State Teachers Retirement System
- Jennifer N. Taylor, CCIM, CPM®, Managing Principal, Alexian Advisors
- Felicia Yu, Deputy General Counsel, East West Bank
- Diane M. Frenier, Chair, Business and Finance Department, Reed Smith, Princeton
- Marsha A. Houston, Partner, Reed Smith, Los Angeles
- Ruth Holzman, Partner, Reed Smith, Century City