Tipo de evento: Seminario, Educación legal continua/desarrollo profesional continuo
- Nombre de la ubicación:
- Reed Smith's Pittsburgh office, 225 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15222
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 10 December 2019, 3:45 PM ET
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 10 December 2019, 5:00 PM ET
- Enlace de registro:
- How to maximize your attorney-client privilege and work product protection
Join us for a refresher on basic privilege principles, some recent developments in the law of privilege, and practical tips on best practices to maximize your client’s protections under the attorney-client privilege and work product doctrine.
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 ethics CLE credit in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Texas. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 1.0 credit under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy. The program is also approved for 1.0 New Jersey CPE credit.