You are invited to attend the next installment of our series New York State (and Local Tax) of Mind.
Home to two of the most aggressive tax departments in the country, New York has a state and local tax climate that is constantly changing. This recurring series will cover up-to-date issues and events as they unfold. The series will discuss corporate income, sales and use, property, and personal income tax issues, as well as policy and administrative changes within the Department, and how they may impact your business. Our New York team will provide insight on refund opportunities, challenges to Department policies, and other unique strategies to help resolve tax controversies.
Tipo de evento: Educación legal continua/desarrollo profesional continuo, Seminario web
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 18 December 2019, 2:00 PM ET
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 18 December 2019, 3:00 PM ET
- Enlace de registro:
- New York State (and Local Tax) of Mind - Year in Review
This edition of New York State (and Local Tax) of Mind will feature a Year in Review, recapping the developments in 2019 in both New York State and New York City.
Specifically, the webinar will address:
- Analysis and insight of important case law decisions
- Legislative changes
- Procedural and policy developments
- Updates and developments regarding the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and the State and City’s response