Tipo de evento: Seminario web
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 25 March 2020, 3:00 PM EDT
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 25 March 2020, 4:00 PM EDT
- More Information:
- The Future of Fossil Fuel - COVID-19 Edition, Part I
The Future of Fossil Fuels webinar will cover challenges and opportunities in the coal, oil and gas industries in 2020. The Fossil Fuel industry has one of the most favorable regulatory and governmental environment in years yet is faced with continuing challenges. Discussion will include responses to COVID-19; DOE programs; energy exports; low carbon technologies; insolvency; and other issues relevant to the Fossil Fuel Industry.
Steven Winberg, U.S. Department of Energy, Assistant Secretary of Fossil Energy will be the featured discussion leader in addition to William Toerpe, Commercial Officer from the U. S. Embassy in Beijing and other leaders in the Industry. Robert Simons, Partner at Reed Smith, will serve as moderator for the discussion.
- Fossil Fuels in the 21st Century
- COVID-19 Response
- Business Reorganization and Liquidation
- Environmental, Social and Governance
- Energy exports
- Low carbon technologies